When your Camarillo commercial property is suffering water damage, fire, mold or from crime scene related damages, there’s only one company worth the call: Camarillo Water Damage. Our years of work in IICRC certified restoration coupled with industry leading technology and expert technicians make us the best choice for your restoration project. When it comes to repair work, you deserve the best. Not only are our rates some of the most competitive in Southern California, we work with your insurance company to get your property back to “like new” condition faster than the competition.
Many businesses in Camarillo deal with water damage regularly. Whether you’re a restaurant, property management company, hospital, corporate office, municipal building, storage warehouse or light industry facility, we have experience with large projects and the manpower to get your business job done quickly and efficiently at minimal overhead.
Call us for an estimate today (805)-419-9600
If you’re dealing with water damage, call us right away. Every passing hour is a missed opportunity to save you money and repair those critical damages. Our Camarillo cleaning methods will make your property sparkle.
- Water extraction
- Odor Removal
- Stained Surface Restoration
- Moisture Prevention
After the flames have been extinguished, Camarillo Water Damage can help you recover from your commercial business fire. Even though we specialize in Water Damage, we have resident fire technician specialists that work with us as well for a complete restoration from your kitchen or office fire.
- Boarding of damaged walls, windows, doors
- Containment of damage
- Assessment of losses/inventory
- Soot/Ash Removal
- Burn Restoration
- Protein Residue Cleanup
- Fire Spinrkler Damage Mitigation
- Fire Extinguisher Chemical Cleanup
Whether you’re struggling with a full-on infestation in Camarillo or wanting to take preventative measures to make sure mold is never something you deal with in your business, we have environmentally friendly OSHA-approved solutions for you!
- Lab-assisted detection of spores
- Removal of mold colonies
- Containment of spores
- Sterilization of active sites
- Sealing of unrecoverable surfaces
- Musty odor Removal
- Prevention of Mold Infestation
Crime scene? Detailed cleaning? Regularly scheduled deep maintenance? Let Camarillo Water Damage help.
- Inner wall decontamination
- HEPA filtration for improved air quality
- Complete disinfection
- Carpet/Hardwood Restoration
- Biological contaminant handling
- Hazmat disposal
Licensed, Insured Technicians
There are a lot of companies out there with pages of the internet advertising cheap water restoration companies. Camarillo is no exception to this rule. Many of the these companies get away with charging less by hiring subcontractors without licensure, training or even insurance. If they’re hurt on the job, you can count on a lawsuit. Without protection from these kinds of companies, countless business owners have not only faced the cost of redoing a “restoration” done by untrained subcontractors, but the cost of that worker’s medical expenses as well.
At Camarillo Water Damage, our company hired employees are ALL insured, licensed and bonded for your peace of mind. Our technicians together are a highly trained team of restoration professionals with skills in every type of recognized damage class. You won’t find a better range of water damage experts.
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT)
- Carpet Repair and Reinstallation Technician (RRT)
- Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician (CCMT)
- Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician (FCT)
- Resilient Flooring Maintenance Technician (RFMT)
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician (UFT)
- Wood Flooring Maintenance Technician (WFMT)
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
- Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD)
- Commercial Drying Specialist (CDS)
- Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician (FSRT)
- Health and Safety Technician (HST)
- Odor Control Technician (OCT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
Phone: (805) 419-9600